No time to read? Listen instead! In the car, at the gym, on the couch, in study hall.... Audio versions of Markus Zusak's gripping novel, The Book Thief, are available in many ways from many places:
- You can borrow the CD version from us. [Call#: Y CD FIC ZUS]
- You can download it through the NH Downloadable Audiobook program. Click through using the Download Audio Books link on the HTL home page. [PC only, but iPods are supported]
- You can download it from Audible.com (for 1 credit, if you have a membership, or as your free book if you join.) [Mac or PC]
- You can borrow the iTunes file, already loaded on an iPod Shuffle, from the Hopkinton High School Library. [Call#: A-V iTunes Boo] Bring your own earphones....
- You can borrow it from the NLS via the NH State Library Talking Book Service, in either cassette or digital book format, depending on the player you are using. [Call #s: RC 62431 or DB 62431]